Apply for FR MPS 20 002
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY20 Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Gulf of Mexico Division Farmer to Farmer Request for Applications - 2020
Previous opportunity: STEAM & English in the Public School System
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR MPS 20 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR MPS 20 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR SEC 20 001||FY20 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|693JJ321NF NSFTLP||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
|FR AMT 20 006||FY20 Amtrak Operations Simulation for Implementing Passenger Rail Service, New Orleans, LA to Mobile, AL|
|FTA 2020 014 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|FTA 2020 015 TRI||The Public Transportation COVID-19 Research Demonstration Grant Program|
|FR AMT 21 001||FY21 National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 002||FY21 Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|DOT OST 2020 0231||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|DOTBAB202012||Regional Infrastructure Accelerators|
|693JK321NF0005||Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant Fiscal Year 2021|
|693JK321NF0004||Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal|
|20 FAA AWD AM 1||FY20 FAA Aviation Workforce Development Grant Program - Aviation Maintenance|
|20 FAA AWD AP 1||FY20 FAA Aviation Workforce Development Grant Program - Aircraft Pilots|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR MPS 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.