Apply for EPA GM 2020 FARMER
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Gulf of Mexico Division Farmer to Farmer Request for Applications - 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.475.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 16, 2020 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Research and Evaluation on Promising Reentry Initiatives, Fiscal Year 2021
Previous opportunity: FY20 Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA GM 2020 FARMER
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA GM 2020 FARMER) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OW OWOW 20 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Support of the Five Star Restoration Training Grant|
|72038820RFA00006||USAID Ecosystems / Protibesh Activity|
|EPA R5 GL2020 CWMP||Great Lakes Coastal Wetland Monitoring Program|
|EPA G2020 STAR E1||Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors|
|W912HN 20 0 0004||Wildlife Technician Support|
|W912HN 20 0 0005||Natural Resource Management at JBLE|
|EPA R10 PS 2020 001||Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program|
|BOR LC 21 F002||Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region|
|EPA G2021 STAR G2||Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke Exposures|
|EPA G2021 ORD F1||National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids|
|EPA G2021 STAR A1||Viral Pathogen and Surrogate Approaches for Assessing Treatment Performance in Water Reuse|
|EPA OW OWOW 20 04||Fiscal Year 2020 and Fiscal Year 2021 National Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA OW OWOW 20 03||Fiscal Year 2020 – Fiscal Year 2021 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 20 08||TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO BROWNFIELDS COMMUNITIES|
|DRAFTPD CWT||Combating Illegal Wildlife Trafficking|
|EPA OW OWOW 21 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Request for Applications from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act Section 319|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q2||18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q3||18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q1||18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q4|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA GM 2020 FARMER", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.