Apply for CDC RFA DP18 1815PPHF18
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving the Health of Americans Through Prevention and Management of Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke-Financed in part by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.426.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 51 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Do we know our neighbors? Investigating how values influence preferences for future growth scenarios in a gateway community
Previous opportunity: BUILDING EPSCOR-STATE/NATIONAL LABORATORY PARTNERSHIPS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP18 1815PPHF18
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP18 1815PPHF18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 18 009||Mental Health Awareness Training Grants|
|SM 18 012||Community Programs for Outreach and Intervention with Youth and Young Adults at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis (Short Title: CHR-P)|
|CDC RFA IP18 1804||Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted Stakeholders|
|CDC RFA IP18 1803PPHF18||Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizations--Financed Solely by PPHF 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|PA 18 751||Geriatrics and Clinical Gerontology Research to Address Health Disparities in the U.S. (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP18||Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DP18 1807||State Physical Activity and Nutrition Program|
|HRSA 18 103||UA6 Life Course Intervention Research Network (LCI-RN)|
|CDC RFA DP18 1808||Networking2Save: CDCs National Network Approach to Preventing and Controlling Tobacco-related Cancers in Special Populations|
|RFA HL 19 019||Summer Institute for Research Education in Biostatistics (R25 - Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 18 113||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers – Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada|
|HHS 2018 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2018 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA DP18 1814||PPHF2018-National Organization for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion-financed in part by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|RFA AA 18 011||Limited Competition: Interaction of HIV Infection and Alcohol Abuse on Central Nervous System Morbidity (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|AH TP1 18 001||FY18 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase I Replicating Programs (Tier 1) Effective in the Promotion of Healthy Adolescence and the Reduction of Teenage Pregnancy and Associated Risk Behaviors|
|AH TP2 18 001||FY18 Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Phase I New and Innovative Strategies (Tier 2) to Prevent Teenage Pregnancy and Promote Healthy Adolescence|
|RFA RM 18 007||NIH Director's Pioneer Award (DP1 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|SM 18 017||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program (Short Title: Native Connections)|
|72061318RFA00002||Going the Last Mile for HIV Contrl|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP18 1815PPHF18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.