Apply for FR 6500 N 23
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.862.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 25, 2021 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 80 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Regional Fishery Management Councils (GARFO) Supplemental FY22
Previous opportunity: BJS FY 2021 Invited to Apply - National Criminal History Improvement Technical Assistance Program (NCHIP-TA)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6500 N 23
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6500 N 23) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) - Competitive Grant Program|
|FR 6600 N 38||FY22 Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants NOFO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6500 N 23", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.