provide quantification of cover cropping benefits in South Carolina (USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 03)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "provide quantification of cover cropping benefits in South Carolina" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2018 430pm EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 2019 Teacher Exchange Program Component A: Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching (Semester Research and Short-Term) Programs for U.S. Teachers
Previous opportunity: FY18 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS CON KY 18 01||Program Funding (APF) for Conservation Implementation Acceleration Technician Positions|
|USDA NRCS EQIP CTA MS 18 01||Conservation Technical Asistance in outreach,|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: