Apply for USGS 20 FA 0124
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.820.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,545.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Improving Public Health Globally: Strengthening Public Health Impact , Systems, Capacity, and Security in Sierra Leone
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2020 Services for Minor Victims of Sex Trafficking
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 20 FA 0124
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 20 FA 0124) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 20 FA 0123||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA 0121||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00057||Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management Utah Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L20AS00098||BLM CA Statewide Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project|
|L20AS00066||NM Youth Conservation on Public Lands|
|L20AS00096||Arizona Wildlife Resource Management|
|P20AS00064||Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System|
|L20AS00093||Arizona Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L20AS00055||Arizona Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00087||BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services|
|P20AS00065||Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park|
|USGS 20 FA 0125||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA C0139||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA AC0142||Notice of Inten|
|USGS 20 FA C0140||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA C0141||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA 0001||Geologic Mapping in the Earth MRI Phase 2 Focus Areas|
|USGS 20 FA 0160||Geophysical Mapping in the Yukon-Tanana Upland, AK, Focus Area|
|W912EF202RFP0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek|
|L20AS00099||BLM WY State of Wyoming, Abandoned Mine Land Coordination AML|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 20 FA 0124", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.