Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement (P17AS00703)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY17
Previous opportunity: Collaboration to connect people to the heritage of the Chesapeake Bay through advancement of Gateways and Trails and efforts to implement E.O. 13508 in Maryland
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00703) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00704||Protect Culturally Scarred Trees with Ethnographic Resources Study and Preservation Treatments|
|P17AS00705||Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Fieldwork at Missouri National Recreation River|
|L17AS00233||BLM-(MT), Prescribed Fire Assistance|
|F17AS00419||Aquatic Decision Framework|
|USGS 17 FA 0129||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00710||Statistical Support for Long-Term Monitoring in Five Intermountain Inventory and Monitoring Networks|
|P17AS00708||Enhance detection and control of invasive species in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|P17AS00713||Ecosystem Services of Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|P17AS00716||Sign and Trail Maintenance|
|BOR GP 17 N007||Notice of Intent to Award Three Lakes Peer Review|
|P17AS00718||RMYC Interns working directly with a Wilderness Trail Crew|
|P17AS00720||Archeological Survey of Lyons Ranch Historic District Roads|
|P17AS00719||Estimating risk to humpback whales from shipping: a comparative approach from Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska, and Francisco Coloane Marine Protected Area, Chile|
|P17AS00722||Internships to Assess Damage along Trailsâ¿¿ Blue Ridge Parkway|
|P17AS00723||Refinement of a Cultural Resources Location Probability Model and Long-term Management Tool for Death Valley National Park.|
|P17AS00725||Shoreline Highway Emergency Repairs Habitat Restoration: Slide Ranch milemarker 8.05|
|P17AS00727||Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement|
|F17AS00425||Region 4 Genetic Management Plans|
|P17AS00728||Youth in GIS and Resource Management|
|P17AS00729||Partnering For Bat Conservation in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00703", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: