Apply for DE FOA 0002174
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Generating Electricty Managed by Intelligent Nuclear Assets (GEMINA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 13, 2019 Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications at least 48 hours in advance of the submission deadline.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2020 CTR Preventing the Transfer of Proliferation Sensitive Technology to Iran
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Butler County, Pennsylvania
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002174
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002174) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR DO 20 F004||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|20 503||National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Institutes|
|N62645 PA 20 01||Conduct of Clinical Trials to Facilitate the Development and Approval of Novel Countermeasures (vaccines, devices, drugs) for Use by the Warfighter|
|2020 NIST PSIAP FR3D 01||NIST Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program – First Responder 3D Indoor Tracking Prize|
|FOA AFRL RW 2020 0001||Regional Advancement and Capability Enhancement (RACE)|
|20 505||Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research|
|20 506||Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science|
|DE FOA 0002155||FY 2020 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|20 507||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|USGS 20 FA 0003||Notice of Intent|
|W911NF 20 S 0002||CCDC Annual Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)/Minority-Serving Institutions (MSI) Undergraduate Student Design Competition|
|20 508||Biology Integration Institutes|
|G20AS00011||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00012||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|20 509||Frontier Research in Earth Sciences|
|20 510||NSF Directorate for Engineering - UKRI Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Lead Agency Opportunity|
|2020 NIST COMM RES COE 01||Request for Application (RFA) NIST Community Resilience Center of Excellence Renewal|
|DE FOA 0002181||FY 2020 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|20 511||Addressing Systems Challenges through Engineering Teams|
|20 512||Understanding the Rules of Life: Epigenetics|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002174", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.