Conservation Group Youth to Assist Park's Maintenance Division (P19AS00074)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Group Youth to Assist Park's Maintenance Division" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for application. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to the American Conservation Experience..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $46,410.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Susan Harwood Targeted Topic Training Grants
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 19 Preventing Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers and Ensuring Officer Resilience and Survivability (VALOR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00074) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00078||2019 NPS Visitor Services Internships - Alaska Academy|
|P19AS00079||2019 NPS Academy Youth, Interpretation and Education Internships|
|P19AS00081||2019 NPS Alaska Academy Resource Management Internships|
|4112 FY19 01||Funding for English Language, STEAM & Entrepreneurship Programs|
|P19AS00085||2019 Alaska Academy Orientation|
|ED GRANTS 040319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) Grant Program CFDA Number 84.336S|
|006 FY2019||BOLD (BIH OMLADINSKI LIDERI, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA YOUNG LEADERS) PROGRAM|
|ED GRANTS 040419 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Comprehensive Centers (CC) Program CFDA Number 84.283B|
|P19AS00091||2019 Conservation Interns|
|NPS NOIP19AC00124||YPP Diverse Youth Intern Program - WICA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0010||Expand Youth and Community Engagement|
|NPS 19 NERO 0011||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore shorebird science|
|BS 2019 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|P19AS00100||2019 Denali Sled Dog Kennels Interns|
|7200AA19APS00009||Blended Finance: Leveraging Private Capital and Supporting Entrepreneurs to Achieve Education Development Outcome in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|P19AS00110||Trail Maintenance on the Portage Creek (Joe Thompson) Trail|
|ED GRANTS 041519 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education’s Perkins Innovation and Improvement|
|ED GRANTS 041619 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A|
|ED GRANTS 041919 005||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program CFDA Number 84.041C|
|P19AS00118||Archeological Research Associates|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00074", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: