BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program (M17AS00006)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.423.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 03, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Supporting Sustainable Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in The Republic of Mozambique under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: BLM-AK, Monitoring Movements and Distribution of the Teshekpuk Caribou Herd
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M17AS00006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP02AC00001 53||Adopt and Implement Operation Plan and Guidelines for the Management of City of Rocks National Reserve|
|NWO CESU 17 10||FORT WAINWRIGHT, AK CLIMATE CHANGE BASELINE ANALYSIS|
|NWO CESU 17 9||VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE NATURAL RESOURCE SUPPORT|
|F17AS00112||Mojave shoulderband snail surveys and assessment|
|NWO CESU 17 13||MANAGEMENT, SPECIES, HAWAIIAN PETREL; KOKEE AFS|
|NWO FY17 SIKESACT LRAM ITAM SRP||NWO-FY17-SIKES ACT-LRAM-ITAM-SRP|
|RFA 596 17 000002||Regional Coastal Biodiversity Project|
|NWW CESU 17 15||ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY SUPPORT FORT DRUM, NY|
|NWO CESU 17 14||CONSERVATION EDUCATION SUPPORT FORT DRUM, NY|
|17 BKK NOFO 1||U.S.-ASEAN Conference on South China Sea Marine Environmental Issues|
|EPA REG6 WPDG 2017 2018||FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M17AS00009||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R1 HC 2017||2017 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|NWO CESU 17 16||Scientific and Historical Research and Analysis/DPAA|
|BOR LC 17 N002||Notice of Intent to Award|
|EPA REG9 WPDG 17 18||FY17 and FY18 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA HQ OPP 2017 002||Field Implementation Meeting Support|
|BOR LC 17 F002||Lower Colorado Region, Yuma Area Office Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program (FWCAP) Grant Program for FY 2017|
|NWO CESU 17 8||MGT, INVASIVE SPECIES, IRONWOOD REMOVAL, WAKE ISLAND|
|BOR LC 17 F003||Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2017|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M17AS00006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: