2017 – 2018 Bat Monitoring Interns – Mammoth Cave National Park (NPS NOI 17 MACA 32627)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2017 – 2018 Bat Monitoring Interns – Mammoth Cave National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $42,684.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI 17 MACA 32627) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 17 JELA 28915||Implementing sea level rise and climate change response monitoring at the Barataria Preserve in southeastern Louisiana|
|NPS 17 NERO 0176||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR MP 17 N026||GARDEN HIGHWAY MUTUAL WATER COMPANY FISH SCREEN PROJECT|
|NPS 17 NERO 0186||Post White-nose Syndrome Bat Community Survey and Maternity Roost Tree Utilization by Northern Long-eared Bats|
|NPS 17 NERO 0194||Synthesize and Communicate Information about Health and Stewardship of Intertidal Zone and Protected Areas in a Changing Environment|
|NPS 17 NERO 0046||Appalachian Trail Visitor Impacts Assessment|
|BOR MP 17 N033||Development of Pilot Juvenile Salmon Collectors for Use Above High Head Dams|
|BOR MP 17 N034||Delta Outflow Augmentation Modeling Study|
|NPS 17 NERO 0190||Inspire Cooperative Climate Change Adaptation Through Locally-Scaled Vulnerability Analyses|
|NPS 17 NERO 0191||Post-WNS Bat Survey at Fire Island National Seashore|
|BOR MP 17 N036||Butte Creek Diversion 55 Fish Screen Project|
|NPS 17 NERO 0217||Evaluation of Dune and Beach Restoration for Resilience in the Mid-Atlantic Region|
|P17AS00814||Historic and Contemporary Tribal Uses and Issues in the Lower Columbia Region|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 08||FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS REVOLVING LOAN FUND GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 07||FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS ASSESSMENT GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 09||FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS CLEANUP GRANTS|
|RFA 492 17 000003||USAID FISH RIGHT PROGRAM|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 17 08||Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2017|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 10||FY18 ENVIRONMENTAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND JOB TRAINING (EWDJT) GRANTS|
|EPA OCFO OEE 17 01||Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI 17 MACA 32627", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: