2017 – 2018 Bat Monitoring Interns – Mammoth Cave National Park (NPS NOI 17 MACA 32627)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2017 – 2018 Bat Monitoring Interns – Mammoth Cave National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $42,684.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Comunitatea Mea/ My Community
Previous opportunity: Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY17
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI 17 MACA 32627) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 17 JELA 28915||Implementing sea level rise and climate change response monitoring at the Barataria Preserve in southeastern Louisiana|
|NPS 17 NERO 0176||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR MP 17 N026||GARDEN HIGHWAY MUTUAL WATER COMPANY FISH SCREEN PROJECT|
|NPS 17 NERO 0186||Post White-nose Syndrome Bat Community Survey and Maternity Roost Tree Utilization by Northern Long-eared Bats|
|NPS 17 NERO 0194||Synthesize and Communicate Information about Health and Stewardship of Intertidal Zone and Protected Areas in a Changing Environment|
|NPS 17 NERO 0046||Appalachian Trail Visitor Impacts Assessment|
|BOR MP 17 N033||Development of Pilot Juvenile Salmon Collectors for Use Above High Head Dams|
|BOR MP 17 N034||Delta Outflow Augmentation Modeling Study|
|NPS 17 NERO 0190||Inspire Cooperative Climate Change Adaptation Through Locally-Scaled Vulnerability Analyses|
|NPS 17 NERO 0191||Post-WNS Bat Survey at Fire Island National Seashore|
|BOR MP 17 N036||Butte Creek Diversion 55 Fish Screen Project|
|NPS 17 NERO 0217||Evaluation of Dune and Beach Restoration for Resilience in the Mid-Atlantic Region|
|P17AS00814||Historic and Contemporary Tribal Uses and Issues in the Lower Columbia Region|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 08||FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS REVOLVING LOAN FUND GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 07||FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS ASSESSMENT GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 09||FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS CLEANUP GRANTS|
|RFA 492 17 000003||USAID FISH RIGHT PROGRAM|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 17 08||Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2017|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 10||FY18 ENVIRONMENTAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND JOB TRAINING (EWDJT) GRANTS|
|EPA OCFO OEE 17 01||Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI 17 MACA 32627", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: